From: Jerry on
I have been using Dreamweaver CS4 to insert an I-frame with the code:

<IFRAME src="quotes.php" width="150" height="90">

</IFRAME>

The width and height can vary and "quotes.php" can also be "quote.txt". The
quote file is inserted into the I-frame. This has worked great by showing
the quote file inside the I-frame until recently. Now when I use this, when
the page is loaded, IE wants to download the quote file without showing the
page with the I-frame.

I was wondering if anyone had a solution for this so the quote file would
show without wanting to download the file.

Thanks

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4933 (20100310) __________

http://www.eset.com