From: Iain on
Can anyone tell me why theres a big gap before the table of cars on the
following page: http://www.mosteconomicalcars.com/

One thing I've worked out is the more rows I have in the table of cars the
larger the gap. For example http://www.mosteconomicalcars.com/sports.htm has
half the cars in the table and the gap is half the size, but still there.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

From: Iain on
Yay - worked it out.

Not having the td tags was causing the mysterious white space above the
table.