From: jbl on
On Jan 27, 3:29 pm, Andy <rivers.a...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I hate having to use the File > Save All command in Dreamweaver CS4 -
> such a hassle.  Is there any quick way (keyboard shortcut) for this as
> none is listed on the File menu?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy ;-)

There is a definitive way to do this in Dreamweaver CS4. Here is how:
Click the pull down menus: Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts
You'll see the default "Current set" as Dreamweaver Standard
Open the + menu for "File"
Go down to "Save All" item and click on it once. You will notice there
is no shortcut assigned for it.
Click in the "Press key" field, and put in the keyboard controls:
Ctrl--Shift--Alt--S
A dialog box will pup up saying the currne factory set cannot be
modified...Clik OK to duplicate the current set

Now, you have a duplicate of the shortcuts called "Save All"
Open the + menu for "File"
Go down to "Save All" item and click on it once. You will notice there
is no shortcut assigned for it.
Click in the "Press key" field, and put in the keyboard controls:
Ctrl--Shift--Alt--S
Click "Ok"

Now, you have a duplicate set of key board shortcuts like the default,
but now you can "Save All" bly clicking the keyboard shortcut.
You can assign any keyboard combination you want that does not
conflict with any already assigned.
This really helps me, and will for you too.
Best regards,
James Leahy
New World Magazine
http://blog.nwcic.com