From: liquid fatal on
i run the dreamweaver8-en.exe and it unpacks some but then it gives me this
error
the contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are
attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file,
verify its intergrity, and try again. and i got the download from
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=studio&trackingid=CAAT
so i dont c why the file would be corrupted any help?

From: Doc on
I received the same error and I disabled spybot and my antivirus and
downloaded again and it installed without a problem. Hope this helps

From: bclight on
I have the same trouble. Downloaded twice using Firefox 1.06 on Windows XP
Home SP2. The download completes just fine, but the install fails with the
error message you quoted.

Downloaded again using IE 6 with the same result.

From: liquid fatal on
yep i same thing and i dont have spybot and also i disabled my anti virus and still same thing i also downloaded it but still same error
From: Murray *TMM* on
I don't know what to tell you other than what has already been told. Those
trials have been downloaded and installed successfully by many people by
now....

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575