From: Bruce Cirrinone on
For the last several days I've been getting the following error (or similar)
on my WinXP machine:

QuickTagEditorDropDown: Dreamweaver.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Has anyone seen anything like this? Is there a fix? I couldn't find anything
on the Macromedia/Adobe web site...

~ Bruce

From: Bruce Cirrinone on
I'm having a hrd time believing NOBODY has seen this one before......

From: John Waller on
I can't solve the problem but I can tell you that this error apparently
occurred in MX 2004 as well
http://software.groupbrowser.com/Program_Crashing-t156469.html

Perhaps inform MM/Adobe
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

--
Regards

John Waller

From: Bruce Cirrinone on
Thanks, John - good to know it's not just me!

~ Bruce

From: Murray *TMM* on
I see it from time to time.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
==================

> Thanks, John - good to know it's not just me!
>
> ~ Bruce
>
> "John Waller" <johnw(a)REMOVETHISpinnacleweb.com.au> wrote in message
>>I can't solve the problem but I can tell you that this error apparently
>>occurred in MX 2004 as well
>> http://software.groupbrowser.com/Program_Crashing-t156469.html
>>
>> Perhaps inform MM/Adobe
>> http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform