From: info on
to change the first letter of a word
like this
R to purple
then AT to grey.
But when ever i do this using CS4 in div tags it changes the whole
word to purple where I only want the first letter of the word. Im sure
its simple im just being blind.
This is the div tag code:
strong><br />
At Rock Hill Studios we offer top quality rehearsal space with
excellent equipment. Each Rehearsal room comes equipped with brand
new JBL powered speakers and Soundcraft mixing desks with built in
effects.
I want to make the R the only bit of the word that is purple.
but don't know how to do this.
i've tried to make new styles and put them in as purple but this
seperates the words from another and when i try to make them together
then it will delete the style i made.
This is my styles!

..style2 {
color: #666666;
font-size: small;
}
..style3 {
font-size: small;
}
..style4 {font-size: x-small}
body,td,th {
font-family: Century Gothic;

Would love for anyone to help me.
this is doing my head in. should be really simple but finding it
really hard.