From: rock on
Hi,

I need to get data from a mySQL file and show it in web pages.

For example..

Product table fields are,
Prod#, Image, Name, Description, Extra, Price, Special, Terms, Mthy, Wkly

I need a script (php is fine) to get that data into cells of a table in
a web page.

Page is made up of 3 cols and each product's info is across the page.
The next line is the next product.

|---------|---------|-----------------------------|
|Prod#1 | Name | Special-Terms-Mnthy-Wkly | |
| | |
|Image | Details |
| | |
|---------|---------|-----------------------------|
|Prod#2 | Name | Special-Terms-Mnthy-Wkly |
| | |
|Image | Details |
| | |

All fields need to be shown in each product row.

Idea is that they can change products etc., in excel then get to mySQL
which shows in web page.

This is not a shop cart which does much the same but too much more for
this project.

Can get data into mySQL okay, just need php code to get it into areas of
the page.

Any ideas?

Thanks

rock