From: Downend Pete on
Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked before and I have Googled this but
structuring the question does not produce the right results.

I have a PHP script that I wrote some time ago which contains both HTML
and PHP, when I open it now the code is not in the correct colours, i.e.
when a section of PHP starts the <?php command should be red but is
blue. Also, parts of lines may be change colours but not for syntax
reasons. Other files in the same site are correct.

If I remove the last p of php and then reinsert it the code reverts to
its correct colouring.

If I then save and close the script and re=open it the wrong colours
re-appear.

Has any one seen this before please?

Any assistance appreciated as it is driving me mad.

Derek