From: Jim Thompson on
Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while
warming up.

Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running...
it's running alright... blood :-(

Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that
since I was a kid.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: Damon Hill on
Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote in

> Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while
> warming up.
>
> Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running...
> it's running alright... blood :-(
>
> Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that
> since I was a kid.

Dry heat does that? Yeesh. Stay hydrated, eh?

--Damon

From: Charlie E. on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:15:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
<To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote:

>Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while
>warming up.
>
>Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running...
>it's running alright... blood :-(
>
>Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that
>since I was a kid.
>
> ...Jim Thompson

Hi Jim,
I had the same problem about a month ago. We had just bought that
little evap. cooler, and I had it in my office. It got too cold, so I
shut it off, and then moved it out. The next day, I was just sitting
at the computer, and felt my nose running... bright red! Took me a
while to get it to stop.

Then, that night, in the shower, wiped my face, and it started again!
I must have had a really weak blood vessel in there. Finally got it
to stop when I got out.

Next morning, got up, washed my face, and Blam! there it went again. I
took it really, really easy washing my face for the next few days, and
it hasn't recurred, but it sure had Pam worried there...

Charlie
From: Jim Thompson on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:55:43 -0700, Charlie E. <edmondson(a)ieee.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:15:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
><To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote:
>
>>Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while
>>warming up.
>>
>>Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running...
>>it's running alright... blood :-(
>>
>>Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that
>>since I was a kid.
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>
>Hi Jim,
>I had the same problem about a month ago. We had just bought that
>little evap. cooler, and I had it in my office. It got too cold, so I
>shut it off, and then moved it out. The next day, I was just sitting
>at the computer, and felt my nose running... bright red! Took me a
>while to get it to stop.
>
>Then, that night, in the shower, wiped my face, and it started again!
>I must have had a really weak blood vessel in there. Finally got it
>to stop when I got out.
>
>Next morning, got up, washed my face, and Blam! there it went again. I
>took it really, really easy washing my face for the next few days, and
>it hasn't recurred, but it sure had Pam worried there...
>
>Charlie

I've not had that issue. My engineering mind reversed back thru all
the history prior to the nosebleed... and caught a no-no... don't
double-up on the Zyrtec when you're having sneezing fits :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |

Obama isn't going to raise your taxes...it's Bush' fault: Not re-
newing the Bush tax cuts will increase the bottom tier rate by 50%
From: Jamie on
Charlie E. wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:15:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
> <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote:
>

>>Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while
>>warming up.
>>
>>Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running...
>>it's running alright... blood :-(
>>
>>Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that
>>since I was a kid.
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>

> Hi Jim,
> I had the same problem about a month ago. We had just bought that
> little evap. cooler, and I had it in my office. It got too cold, so I
> shut it off, and then moved it out. The next day, I was just sitting
> at the computer, and felt my nose running... bright red! Took me a
> while to get it to stop.
>
> Then, that night, in the shower, wiped my face, and it started again!
> I must have had a really weak blood vessel in there. Finally got it
> to stop when I got out.
>
> Next morning, got up, washed my face, and Blam! there it went again. I
> took it really, really easy washing my face for the next few days, and
> it hasn't recurred, but it sure had Pam worried there...
>
> Charlie
maybe you should have your blood pressure checked! sounds like the
relief valve kicked in!