From: darkeyes222 on
I'm a grandmother and am relatively new to the tech end of computering
and recently received a Raidmax1 case with Biostar U8068 mobo from my
Dad. I installed by harddrive, CD R/W, DVD R/W and hooked up my V7
widescreen monitor and all went well for several weeks. A few days
ago, I powered up the computer, heard 1 beep, LED lights and fans
worked; but, no video. I hooked V7 to an older computer which i'm
using right now and it works fine. Hooked up old monitor to Raidmax--
no video. So, I'm guessing the onboard video, Integrated Savage4, is
bad. I have an old video card from a previous computer and could
install it; but think I need to disable the onboard first and believe
I have to do that through the bios which I can't see to get to 'cause
the video isn't working.

I've cleared CMOS and reset and still no visual. Anyone have any
ideas that could help me?

Thanks,

From: freedom on
On Apr 1, 10:38 pm, darkeyes...(a)comcast.net wrote:
> I'm a grandmother and am relatively new to the tech end of computering
> and recently received a Raidmax1 case with Biostar U8068 mobo from my
> Dad. I installed by harddrive, CD R/W, DVD R/W and hooked up my V7
> widescreen monitor and all went well for several weeks. A few days
> ago, I powered up the computer, heard 1 beep, LED lights and fans
> worked; but, no video. I hooked V7 to an older computer which i'm
> using right now and it works fine. Hooked up old monitor to Raidmax--
> no video. So, I'm guessing the onboard video, Integrated Savage4, is
> bad. I have an old video card from a previous computer and could
> install it; but think I need to disable the onboard first and believe
> I have to do that through the bios which I can't see to get to 'cause
> the video isn't working.
>
> I've cleared CMOS and reset and still no visual. Anyone have any
> ideas that could help me?
>
> Thanks,

it's complicated .. make it clear.. i'll provide u the solution