|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Found these fantastic deals on Amazon for Computer Cases! GREATPRICES!!!
Acrylic=Awesome wrote: This is why I trust and buy from Amazon. Great prices for great quality. Here are 2 cases from great quality Acrylic Case manufacturers. Sincerely, Jackson I'd much rather have steel. All my cases use steel. None of the cases have windows on them. If there is a fire (in... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
Win XP with new components
AMD Athlon II X3 MSI 980 mobo DDR3 memory can't imagine other peripherals would matter, but will have a sata hd, dvd burner, pci modem and old pci soundblaster if I can make it work. Have both XP and Win 7 disks. Most of my programs are 5+ years old, and made for XP. Still partial to XP after using both. ... 13 Aug 2010 14:39
Newegg is Changing
I've ordered from Newegg for over 5 years and never had to return anything. Several months ago, I ordered an HIS video card and had to return it, it didn't work. Recently, I ordered an AMD Phenom II which had no certificate of authenticity. I posted a review for the motherboard I got and did not write anythin... 13 Aug 2010 20:08
AMD Certificate of Authenticity
I just noticed this, but the AMD Phenom II 965 BE is missing the certificate of authenticity. What I got looks like the following pictures: http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2085493#post30044748 .. . . the cpu in the pictures is different but the outside of the box has the green sticker, as in pic... 13 Aug 2010 15:44
**Organizational Behaviour Kreitner 9E Test bank is available forpurchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com tobuy it today.
Organizational Behaviour Kreitner 9E Test bank is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today.** ... 12 Aug 2010 22:26
Please recommend a desktop system for me, a programmer, for <$1k
RayLopez99 wrote: On Aug 11, 7:18 pm, Paul <nos...(a)needed.com> wrote: RayLopez99 wrote: If you wanted an SSD, you'd probably buy that after-market and install it yourself. Find an SSD drive with a SandForce controller on it, and read some comparison reviews before you buy. My internet connecti... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
Please recommend a desktop system for me, a programmer, for < $1k
On Aug 11, 7:18 pm, Paul <nos...(a)needed.com> wrote: RayLopez99 wrote: If you wanted an SSD, you'd probably buy that after-market and install it yourself. Find an SSD drive with a SandForce controller on it, and read some comparison reviews before you buy. My internet connection at the moment here in Gree... 13 Aug 2010 19:02
Hotmail Font Problem
For the longest time the "Hotmail" default font was Verdana 10. Now, for some reason, it defaults to Tahoma 10 which is smaller. How do I return the default font to Verdana 10? ... 9 Aug 2010 14:32
Which video card with HDMI output for use with HDTV?
I have a smallish 1080p HDTV and want to hook a desktop up to it Any advice on which video card to buy for such use? ... 10 Aug 2010 13:34
What if I screw up???
If I decide to build my own computer, what recourse do I have if it doesn't work? How would I determine which component is bad or incorrectly connected, etc.? Thanks.... Bob ... 9 Aug 2010 17:53
GA-790XTA-UD4 Fun
I ordered the MB, two sticks of DDR3 RAM, and an AMD Phenom II X4 965. I put it together using the case, HDDs, and DVD drives that I currently have. When I fired it up, I did not reinstall XP because I wanted to see what it would do. Surprisingly, XP came up and changed a lot of drivers. However, it took a lo... 10 Aug 2010 00:27
You can get Internet from a USB port, can you get TV
I would think if someone was on the road all the time a USB type Internet would be cool. It may even be enough entertainment. It would be nice if local TV stations would offer their stations to the Internet so someone on the road could get local news and shows straight from the laptop. Local TV stations broad... 12 Aug 2010 19:09
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11