First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
odd problem with new build
I just put together the following system: Win 7 Home-64 MSI X58 Pro-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard Kingston Triple channel (2GBx3) PC3-10600 (MB approved) Intel i7-930 2.8GHz processor Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB system drive Western Digital Caviar Green 1.5TB data drive Sapphire Radeon HD 54... 9 Jul 2010 09:24
Laptop and an expansion box questions??????
I live in two locations: Rhode Island & Texas. I intend to buy a high powered laptop (probably Lenovo) so that all my apps are on one computer. That way, I'll have the laptop at whichever location I'm at. My problem is that I would like something like an expansion box so that I can use and/or change some hardware... 15 Jul 2010 09:49
Is this cable fake?
Recently purchased a dud cable from an ebay seller. However, more than it not working, I am starting to suspect that it's fake. It has a standard VGA dsub connector on one end, and a composite RCA video jack on the other end. The supposed function was to plug the dsub connector to a PC video card and the RCA jack t... 7 Jul 2010 02:33
dvd burner for pc or laptop
is it possible for one to find a dvd burner for desktop pc or laptop that should burn at least at 50mb/s? I envision one that should be external to the desktop, to remove much workload in writing from the processor??? i really don't know a thing about this sort of equipment. can anyone help me? it should ... 7 Jul 2010 15:39
mystical keyboard keys
can someone help me solve this non-mystical so i want to believe problem? The keyboard on my laptop fails sometimes. It's a DeLL Latitude C600 series. Though the laptop is old but the keyboard is only two years or so old. The keyboard fails in the sense that a particular set of keys fail. The keys are T an... 16 Jul 2010 13:13
Quality of tuner/capture card
How can you tell the real image quality of a tuner/capture card? Beyond the simple resolution there are issues with color, scaling, deinterlacing, and artifacts. I have an old Avermedia tuner card. It works but I am not really satisfied with it, the image looks washed out and grainy even compared to SDTV, unless I ... 5 Jul 2010 08:50
Reading HD IDE as Slave without Master
Hi all, I guess it's impossible, but I have an old IDE hd (Quantum Sirocco), without jumpers - so set as Slave - I'd like to read on a motherboard without any other Master IDE device. Unofrtunately I can't set it as Master, I don't have a suitable jumper because it has an odd configuration, not the classical o... 4 Jul 2010 13:20
Desktop started losing icons and toolbar
Samsung SyncMaster F2380 monitor Asus EN8400GS Win7 Pro Just recently, after I connected up a DVI lead from my graphics card to the monitor. Then after a period of not using my PC and leaving it on, but just switching off the monitor , when I come to switch it back on, the desktop is blank. No Icons and no t... 4 Jul 2010 04:42
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home At http://bannerclickandget.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 1 Jul 2010 09:56
Newegg
I noticed they dropped their top sellers link for item categories. --g ... 1 Jul 2010 15:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last