First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Upgrade Recommendation - please
My son has a gaming pc. I am considering an upgrade for his Birthday. He has : MB Asus PQ5 Pro Board 4 G DDR2 PC6400 (4 X 1 sticks) Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 GHZ Sparkle GEFORCE 9800GT 1 GB 16X PCI-E What should I upgrade for a better gaming experience? Double the RAM (to 8 GB)? , get a better Video Card?... 31 Jul 2010 23:46
100% free dell laptaps offerd by dell and Vodafone companies.
great offer….free dell laptops …no need money, no need shipping charges…absolutely free… i have hidden the full details in an ” BIG IMAGE” at the”Top Of My Blog.” click that ” big image” and get dell laptap 100% free… my blog is http://humanresearch.tk/ ... 31 Jul 2010 02:09
Sata hdd not detected by Os install
Hi all, I have an Acer Aspire E500 desktop im trying to install a clean install of the OS XP Media Center Edition 2005, the sata 250 gig can been seen in dos and fidsk and the bios but not by the start of XP media center edition 2005 the part where you select the drive to install the OS on to - it says no drive... 30 Jul 2010 21:49
Decent (small) monitor?
I haven't made any sense of the market for new monitors since I bought one back in 2006. Need a new, smallish one with speakers for limited desk-space. Will use it for garden-variety stuff (browsing, editing, Email, etc), very little graphics, no games. Max width on my desktop is about 18.5". New mobo has co... 28 Jul 2010 23:55
Discount Wholesale G-STAR Jeans <free shipping paypal payment>
Discount Wholesale Affliction Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale AK Jeans (http://www.brandtrade99/) Discount Wholesale Armani Jeans Discount Wholesale Artful Dodger Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale BAPE Jeans Discount Wholesale BBC Jeans (http://www.brandtrade99/) Di... 28 Jul 2010 10:44
One last build before smart phones take over
Last build was an Athlon XP 2500 unlocked Barton with Win XP. It's still serving well, just showing it's age when power hungry apps are running. Am looking at either an i7 or Phenom processor with a Radeon 4800 series video card as starters. Will leave out the floppy drive this time. ;) From what I've read,... 4 Aug 2010 00:36
This "group" got corrupted on my PC
I had a ratehr lengthy thread going on this group and I lost all that information. Is it possible for someone to send it to me? If not, one of the posts listed a "bill of materials" for a desktop that I found quite interesting. I would like to be able to retrieve that post if the whole thread can't be retrieved ... 1 Aug 2010 19:10
790XTA + Phenom X4 956
Hello, I have gigabyte 790XTA + Phenom X4 956 BE and on POST it gives me continous short beeps. Could it be that I have only 2x2 pin for CPU and not 2x4 pin on my MODECOM Carbon 620W PSU? I tried starting it with only one memory ram (2gb) everything is brand new. I have sata3 hdd and gts250 1gb card FYI. ... 26 Jul 2010 11:36
Need a nonelectronic monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Hi. I need some combination of hardware that lets me keep all electronics and all metal-containing parts of a computer, its peripherals and hardware at least 10 meters away from the user, while giving the user a completely normal interface, that is visually and tactilely indistinguishable from a normal moniter/keyb... 26 Jul 2010 21:34
Outlook express problems after HD crash
On 9/1/2010 9:55 PM, AndyB wrote: Here's a problem to test your brains. I had a problem with a HD, so I fitted a new one with the original as a slave. I installed win98 onto the new HD, and can get all of the files from the original no problem. What I can't do is get my original address book inf... 24 Jul 2010 07:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13