First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Connecting SATA HDDs and DVD Drives
Hello, I moved to a new MB, a Gigabyte 'ga-790xta-ud4'. The SATA ports on the board are labelled as follows: GSATA3_7 SATA2_0 SATA2_2 SATA2_4 GSATA3_6 SATA2_1 SATA2_3 SATA2_5 .. . . the GSATA ports are for 6 gb/sec devices which I have none yet. I connected my two hard drives to ... 7 Aug 2010 19:04
Monitor will not turn on. Does it have a fuse I can change?
B...(a)hotmail.com wrote: I've a 22" Westinghouse LCD Monitor that stopped working from one day to the next. The light that normally comes on when the monitor is on doesn't even light up. Could it be that a fuse has blown on the inside? Maybe one I could replace? Or perhaps the on/off switch ... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
Any Usenet newsgroup that talks about repairing home appliances?
Thank you in advance! -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.35 ^ ^ 19:53:01 up 3:21 0 users load average: 0.00 0.00 0.00 不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA): http://www.swd.gov.hk... 7 Aug 2010 05:02
Monitor will not turn on. Does it have a fuse I can change?
I've a 22" Westinghouse LCD Monitor that stopped working from one day to the next. The light the normally comes on when the monitor is on doesn't even light up. Could it be that a fuse has blown on the inside? Maybe one I could replace? Or perhaps the on/off switch has gone bad. If anyone can provide a cre... 7 Aug 2010 03:58
quick question about KVM's and nVidia cards...
I have 2 computers hooked up to one monitor via a KVM, both of which are running nVidia cards with the latest drivers. If I power on both systems at once, the computer that is not currently "live" on the KVM will automaticallly kick down to the lowest screen resolution. I understand why, but is there a way to f... 4 Aug 2010 10:17
Free wheeling mouse with THUNK technology?
Still enjoying my Logitech MX Revolution mouse with MicroGear freewheeling for ultra quick scrolling. I especially like the physical THUNK feeling after quickly spinning the mouse wheel, you ever so lightly move the wheel in the other direction until it gears down with a THUNK! The Logitech software sucks, but I... 4 Aug 2010 00:36
Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - How to ?
Hi all, I have this Laptop which has given up the ghost immediately two days after its warranty expiring. To cut the long story short, I have ordered another mobo. The original heat sink method for GPU on this mobo is thermal pad which I think is very inefficient, causing lots of laptop failure and HP has, I b... 7 Aug 2010 21:14
What's SOP before installing new mobo on dual boot?
After installing a new mobo, that turned out to be defective, I had to swap out to the orginal mobo. When I fired the computer up and got to the dual boot menu only vista was listed. I fixed that using easybcd. However, when I tried to boot into Win 7 I got the driver signature enforcement screen (winload.exe) that... 3 Aug 2010 01:39
Video Editing Sucks the Life Out of a PC
I gave Adobe Premiere Elements 8 a try and was surprised at how slow it was on my PC. I checked the Adobe forums and slowness and crashing of the program seem to be common issues. My pc is: 3.4 ghz, 4 core processor 4 gigs DDR2 1066 RAM Win XP ATI 4600 video card I checked Google videos and there are sev... 5 Aug 2010 10:12
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://1023setvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12