From: sillyputty on
After installing a new mobo, that turned out to be defective, I had to
swap out to the orginal mobo. When I fired the computer up and got to
the dual boot menu only vista was listed. I fixed that using easybcd.
However, when I tried to boot into Win 7 I got the driver signature
enforcement screen (winload.exe) that wouldn't clear (if I hit F8 it
just returned to the driver sig screen). I fixed that by starting from
the Win 7 DVD and repairing startup (took a couple times).

What's the SOP to prevent this from happening again before installing
a new motherboard? Thx.