First  |  Prev |
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
DVD burning problem
I have a Samsung TS-H522U Writemaster 16X DVD burner and just got a new Gateway computer system that I had installed this into and set the drive on cable select on the same cable as the current DVD/CDRW drive that came with the system. The problem I have is that I can only burn DVD-R media at 4X and not at 12X as the ... 14 Dec 2006 22:58
Power supply for Intel 850GB motherboard
Hi all, I'm still using a computer that I assembled around 5 yrs back. It has a 1.4 GHz P4 processor and an Intel 850 GB board. The problem is that the Power Supply stopped working a few days back. I went to hunt for it in the hardware stores here and none of them have the obsolete power supply anymore. Someb... 5 Oct 2006 03:49
ASUS mobo beep codes?
Hi I'd be very grateful if someone has any info on the meaning of POST beep codes for an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium. The manual says "see POST beep code table below" and I thumb through all the pages until I reach the last page looking for it - its not there! My ASUS mobo has a very neat feature called "ASUS POS... 31 Aug 2006 21:57
BIOS Flash Question
Motherboard: Mach Speed K8M8MSR2 Operating: Windows XP Home Edition SP2 BIOS Award I am trying to flash my Bios with an update. I keep getting this message: Flash ROM is Write Protected. Make sure lockout jumpers are set correctly or not. In my motherboard manual there is only one set of jumpers JBAT that... 23 Jul 2006 10:56
fujitsu s series lifebook - Thermal Error
02F9 : Thermal Sensor Error Does anyone know what this relates to? cheers laptop works ok..but im worried as to what it means. ... 12 Apr 2006 11:31
M848A motherboard
can somebody help me. just upgrated my pc with new motherboard(M848A) and new processor(2500 sempron). when i switch pc on message comes up as ( wrong cmos settings/ wrong memory size) and for some reason the motherboard does not see the ps/2 keyboard and mouse so i can not get into the bios to change anything. ... 17 Mar 2006 14:15
TX PRO chipset motherboard with faulty BIOS
I have a computer with a TX PRO chipset motherboard (PC82C371TX & PC82C439TX), with a Cyrix 150MHz CPU. Unfortunately, every time I try to boot it, it doesn't even get to a BIOS loading screen. It has a fresh battery, hard drive and everything... Can anyone think of what might be wrong, or some debugging steps t... 4 Nov 2005 21:21
Chaintech CT-7NJL6 not booting properly
I just purchased the Barebones kit from TigerDirect with the Chaintech 7NJL6 mobo(w/ AMD Athlon XP 3000+) and added a 250GB HD, 1GB PC3200 + 512MB PC3200 RAM with a Chaintech GeForce FX 6600 video card. It has a 500watt modular PSU, but it will not boot. It powers on and the fans all spin, but there is no display at ... 23 Sep 2005 15:03
Intel D845GRG and boot options.
This is really not a home built PC but I figured this group would have the most all around PC knowledge. The PC is a Gateway, model # MFATXPNTNMZ500SE. The motherboard is an Intel D845GRG. I was called to service this PC which is networked into a very large home. I found out the hard drive had been removed. Also,... 18 Aug 2005 08:41
must "Strike the F1 key to continue..."
Hi, I have a Dell 4600 with Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A10 and lately the boot says SATA Primary drive 0 not found SATA Secondary drive 0 not found Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run the setup utility This happens every start up. I just did a reformat and installation of the Dell Reinstall... 19 Jun 2005 06:24