First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Chaintech 9LIF0-000AC Manual
I have a used one of the above motioned and need a manual for it. Can someone point me to a link for download, or email a manual? I can't find anything on the Web. Thanks! RD ... 14 Nov 2007 12:03
Diagnostic tool to test motherboard video card slot?
Recently, I tried installing a graphics card which ruined both the Power Source and the graphics card. The Power Source started smoking and I ultimately had to get both the PSU and graphics card replaced. How do I go about testing to see if the motherboard was also damaged? Currently I have the original graphics ... 9 Apr 2007 18:22
Biostar onboard video not working?
I'm a grandmother and am relatively new to the tech end of computering and recently received a Raidmax1 case with Biostar U8068 mobo from my Dad. I installed by harddrive, CD R/W, DVD R/W and hooked up my V7 widescreen monitor and all went well for several weeks. A few days ago, I powered up the computer, heard 1... 3 Apr 2007 09:37
mobo with good linux acpi support?
Does anybody have a recent mobo they can recommend that is working well for them in linux as far as acpi support? I have a full-size tower system in which I'm thinking of replacing the mobo and cpu. I'm trying to make something very energy efficient, so I'm thinking of a celeron D, and a mobo with onboard video. My... 31 Mar 2007 17:16
intermittent failure to boot, award bios audio code is -..
I have a three year old homebrewed machine that I'm very happy with in most ways, but it has intermittent problems booting. I think the problem developed within the last year, so maybe it indicates something has been damaged by a power surge or something...? Most of the time it boots fine, but maybe one time ou... 4 Apr 2007 20:09
video card problem
On my experimental PC I decided to switch from the embedded vga to a 4x AGP card that I grabbed off ebay. However, when I put the card in, the pc will not boot. The fans and HD spin, but that's it. No speaker chirp or anything. Is the card toast, or is there something obvious I'm missing? I did check the bios,... 24 Feb 2007 18:47
PCI-e card's BIOS
I have installed a PCI-e RAID card (Silicon Image SiI3132) which apparently has installed ok, apart from not being able to alter the settings. According to the instructions, the settings can be altered by accessing the card's BIOS. When booting, a message is displayed to indicate that the card's BIOS can be ac... 22 Jan 2007 16:07
DVD Writer IDE Transfer Mode Problem
Hello, I just upgraded from a Pioneer DVR-104 (worked good but only burnt at 2x, took 25 mins for a dvd) to a Pioneer DVR-111. When I try to burn a DVD, it burns at 12x but has to pause all the time because the device buffer empties faster than it can be filled. The buffer on my computer is at 95-100% the whole ... 11 Jan 2007 12:30
"Error Occurred(0)" with RAID 0. What does it mean?
During boot up, one of my two week old hard disks in my RAID 0 is now reporting this error: "Error Occurred(0)" I googled for this error message and found only one other person that reported this error and his screen snapshot is nearly identical to my problem. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=11... 7 Jan 2007 19:25
HTPC Upgrade Best CPU & MB for highest performace lowest cost.
Greetings! I would like to upgrade my HTPC system lowest cost and get highest performance and use as many components from my present system. Note I am only look at upgrading my MB and CPU. Hopefully to tie me over for total new system including Quad core blue ray etc. when the prices come down in the future. ... 10 Jan 2007 11:16