First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Alienware PS & MB
Anyone know what the standard power supply (watts) is and what motherboard (brand & type) does alienware use in their aurora chassis? Thanks! ... 2 Nov 2009 16:48
PSU choice
Hi everyone, I wonder simply this : Which PSU is a good choice for AXT ; which one has a fine reliability ? A friend of mine recommended me Targan, he said to me that they are often in industrial servers, what is a nice indication. Can somebody help me, please ? Thanks, Aka ... 3 Nov 2009 10:21
Off Topic - where to find a diagram for an eMachines motherb
GUEST wrote: Hello all, this is sort of off topic but I don't know where else to ask. I'm tring to fix my sisters computer, they said it does nothing when you hit the power button. I swapped out the power supply. My problem is they unhooked all the wires ffrom the motherboard and the manual doesn't h... 2 Nov 2009 08:58
Looks like component prices are going up
Apparently not a good time to upgrade... ... 2 Nov 2009 11:12
Motherboard unusuable because of 1 millimeter of missing plastic ?!?!?!?!
John Larkin wrote: Some court should issue a restraining order keeping you 100 meters from any computer. No, someone should taser skydummy every time he touches a computer. It will either force him to stay away from computers, or fry what little is left of his mind. -- The movie 'Deliveran... 31 Oct 2009 17:40
need help sharing a Canon printer on Windows 7
Hi guys n gals I have a home network here of 3 PCs - mine was Vista Home Premium 32 - my brother's still Vista 32 - my sister's Win XP 32. I have a Canon iP4500 printer which I shared over the LAN (and it was easy to do so) but I've upgraded to Windows 7 64bit and setting up the printer sharing is a nightmare... 25 Nov 2009 17:11
What is the AMD equivalent???
Hi, A friend of mine has an intel cpu 8400 and I would like to know what is the closest AMD equivalent to that processor. Another friend wants the same or similar power and speed but hates intel. So he only wants or prefers AMD. Do any of you experts on here know of the AMD equivalent in power and speed of an in... 5 Nov 2009 12:13
Power controller chip to turn on ATX
Hi Guys, I have got a mobo here that is dead. I have done all the usual stuff like trying new PSU, bench testing etc. Its dead - as in no fans, no nothing when you hit PWR button - PSU doesnt even come on. I connected the ATX molex from the PSU and shorted Green (PWR ON) with GND on the molex and the PC came o... 28 Oct 2009 22:55
Which Intel CPU for 1U Rack?
Want to build a 1U Server, looking for something nice with great value. Don't want to pay 2x for absolute latest technology. Over whelmed with the options out there and looks like first decision to cut down on choices is to determine the CPU desired, which would cut down on systems considerably. Server for Windo... 20 Oct 2009 21:12
IPEVO PoV webcam
It said it could handle close shooting at 4cm. Is it real? -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 9.04) Linux 2.6.30.9 ^ ^ 15:41:01 up 10 days 3 min 2 users load average: 1.39 1.29 1.27 ???! ???! ???! ???! ???... 18 Oct 2009 06:14