First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
This is what I call a RAM drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010150636%201421447171&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=20 Unga! Someday... ... 30 May 2010 10:00
Asus Mobo P6X58D-E, backing up and configure SATA as IDE
I just got a brand new build with Windows 7 Pro. The first thing I noticed is that the Asus BIOS screen shows no hard drives detected, yet left alone everything boots up just fine. I wanted to backup my HD using Acronis 11 Backup S/W from USB dongle. Unfortunately, Acronis doesnt detect the SATA drive, just my... 2 Jun 2010 23:05
Power adapter for Hitachi X Mobile 250G USB hard disk [solved]
This morning, I found a Aten USB 4-port hub with power adapter at HK$98. Its adapter's DC out plug matched exactly the DC in of the Hitachi X Mobile external hard disk. Of course, I could still use the powered hub. So problem solved! And thank you all. -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v... 30 May 2010 00:25
Are there any sites that assist in choosing a motherboard?
It's been a number of years since I built my pc and want to find out if there's a site(s) that is designed to provide a list of mobos fitting a set of specs as a starting point for researching specific ones. I'm undecided what direction I want to go yet, so such a site (if there were one) would let me quickly tos... 30 May 2010 04:40
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE I BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry, Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Sun, Dell, Madge, Cable... 29 May 2010 10:15
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH!
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH! If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase computers in bulk... 29 May 2010 10:15
USB cable length
I have a WD Passport drive that gets its power from the buss. I ordered one of these and one of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BZ2WA/ref=oss_product http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GGQ2SW/ref=oss_product The reason I did was the drive was acting quirky with the USB ports that came with the ... 29 May 2010 08:06
Any LED backlit external monitirs for laptop use?
I'm wanting to buy a smallish external monitor for my laptop so as to have my screen space when writing code I would prefer a very thin LED backlit model say in 19-22" size. Be nice to HDMI connector as well if possible. Any advice on monitors this size with thin LED backlighting? ... 29 May 2010 09:10
Website won't let me quit it
How can I attack a web site and make them feel some pain? -- LSMFT I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her. ... 2 Jun 2010 17:34
Help - boot up problem - followup
John wrote: Problem: about two days ago, during boot up my pc started giving me the error message "no 80 conductor cable installed" followed by "disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter". -edited-< My pc: Biostar P4M80 mobo w/ P2.4 Ghz P4 cpu and 2Gb RAM WD 40Gb HD (system/b... 29 May 2010 16:49