First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Trouble installing a new hard drive.
Hi all, hope someone here can help. I have a dell vostro laptop running windows 7. Got myself a new 500Gb hard drive and set about installing it this weekend. Backed everything up. Flipped the laptop, took the drive out, put the new one in. All good so far.. Turn the machine on, and it keep coming up with... 25 Apr 2010 20:02
Suggestions how to cheaply use a bunch of assorted drives (redundantly)?
Hi, I have a bunch of older but functioning SATA drives (sata 1, sata 2) of various sizes. And i have a Dlink DNS-323 which i am slowly filling up (and usually add newer/larger hard drives once they become cost/effective) so the smaller drives from this dlink are still useful. So, i was reading about the drobos ... 24 Apr 2010 13:51
Files from a DVD-R
I do not know if this is the right place to ask this question so I apologize if I am wrong. Here is my problem. I have several videos on a couple dvd-r disks that I burnt there a while ago and now I am wanting to put them on my hard drive. I am unable to get the files from the dvd-r. The drive keeps spinning and it... 26 Apr 2010 08:01
Young girls showing off their bodies on personal webcams
Young girls showing off their bodies on personal webcams http://sites.google.com/site/hollywoodbeautyz/ more pictures & videos THA MUTHA FUCKiN QU33N HAS ARRiV3D: http://sites.google.com/site/hollywoodbeautyz/ http://sites.google.com/site/hollywoodbeautyz/ ... 24 Apr 2010 07:11
where's the hard drive on a HP Pavilian XH535
Hi, I have an old XH535 with a 20 GB drive in it. I bought the laptop around 2002 or so. Anyway, a friend gave me an 80 eide 2.5" drive, so I thought I'd swap them out. Thing is, I don't see where the drive is or how to get to it. Neigher access panal on the back has a drive under it. One has a card plugge... 23 Apr 2010 20:33
Motherboard with SATA3 and USB3
Hi, I,m planning on a new build early next month. I see boards that support the above. But, I haven.t seen hardware for it to justify it. i've looked at newegg but found no parts for which use either SATA3 or USB3. Are there any? ... 25 Apr 2010 23:22
where's the hard drive on a HP Pavilian XH535
On 4/21/2010 7:42 PM, ~hp-hdx~ wrote: Hey, thanks for the tips, that must be where it is, under the keyboard. Be careful in getting to it. On many laptops it involves removing the bezel between the monitor hinges and the top of the keyboard. Sometimes its just secured by plastic tabs that you can easily ... 23 Apr 2010 20:33
CPU fan question - Thermaltake "Frio" with dual fans
I just installed a Thermaltake CLP0564 CPU Cooler "Frio" with Dual 120mm fans. These fans come with speed control variable resistors (one for each fan). I have them setup to Max. Is there a problem with leave them set to max all the time? If I want to leave them set and never change them should I set them ... 23 Apr 2010 20:33
Need suggestions on troubleshooting a pc that will not boot. PROBLEM FIXED
My computer has been down for about 1 year. I had to move suddenly and didn't have much time to try and fix it ( no free time at all really.) But after Mulling it over for less then 4 days and only about 10 min hands on work, I've solved the problem. As I said in one of my posts, when you know the answer, the p... 20 Apr 2010 18:26
Proprietary Parts?
Anybody knows if ASUS Desktops use proprietary parts (HDD, PSU, MOBO, etc) like HP, Compac, Dell, etc? I know ASUS boards are standard. ... 20 Apr 2010 18:26