First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Spilt soda on Laptop Keybord - any suggestions on fixing theKeyboard?
Ron Cliborn wrote: I spit some soda on my the KB of my laptop. If we are going to talk about how to disassemble a LT keyboard, we should be talking about which brand and modelno LT it is. The 'generic' concept is that you disassemble it properly, clean it properly - which might likely be done with water - ... 6 May 2010 05:15
Spilt soda on Laptop Keybord - any suggestions on fixing the Keyboard?
I spit some soda on my the KB of my laptop. When I turned it off, cleaned it up & rebooted I had problems with my Keyboard. Only some of the keys worked. The keys that worked were all spread out so it wasn't like just a small area of keys had quit. I think the last time I priced a replacement Laptop KB, it was ... 5 May 2010 19:21
Screen size help in inches
Hi all, I hope this is ok to post this question here, I have a HP Compaq Presario CQ60 (210TU) notebook, I have the screen size in inches from horozontal and vertacle but I dont know what size the screen size is, do I measure the screen diagonal to get the screen size? Thanks GK ... 5 May 2010 17:07
Finding an AMD motherboard with all solid polymer capacitorsand ecc DDR2 support
On 5/4/2010 1:13 PM, Daniel Prince wrote: I want to buy a good quality AMD motherboard with all solid polymer capacitors and ecc DDR2 support. How can I find one? The search system on Newegg does not support searches for these things. Is there a web site that will allow me to search for polymer caps... 5 May 2010 06:00
Finding an AMD motherboard with all solid polymer capacitors and ecc DDR2 support
I want to buy a good quality AMD motherboard with all solid polymer capacitors and ecc DDR2 support. How can I find one? The search system on Newegg does not support searches for these things. Is there a web site that will allow me to search for polymer caps and ecc memory support? Thank you in advance for a... 4 May 2010 21:16
Current Build Environment?
I haven't built a pc for about 4 years. Intend to build a new desktop system around a current gen Intel cpu and (probably) an Intel or Asus P55 or H55 motherboard. Have a reasonably good feel for major components on the market, but may lack important details. Likely to spend $1k or so (HW and SW). What kin... 4 May 2010 00:14
Ready for upgrade!....but in which order?!
:)I now bought all the necessary ingredients, so I'm all set for my planned upgrade - that is, from what my present signature shows, to this: Hardware: - New mobo, Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7, X58 - New RAM, DDR3 6144MB Mushkin PC3-12800 (3x2048MB) 6-8-6-24 1.65V REDLINE - New Processor, i7 930 - New cooler, Megahalem... 5 May 2010 06:00
Economy build for home use.
My 7 year old XP desktop is about shot and I don't believe its worth bothering with. I built it myself but 7 years is a long time in computer terms so obviously I am clueless in 2010. Here is what I need: 1. Windows 7 2. Motherboard and 4 gig memory --- 2 or 4 cores whatever is the best bang for the bu... 10 May 2010 05:29
Need to test a mobo - how?
I had a power surge about 3 weeks ago - lost a drive, now making ticking noises. I had another two drive that seem to work sporadically now. So, I thought it might have been my power supply. Bought a tester and found out that all seems well. Next, I bought a new hard drive and found that it was also acting up - ... 17 May 2010 23:27
Can't erase DVD-RW - won't mount in drive once burned
I've got a stack of Ativa DVD-RW's. They burn fine, and once ejected will play in a set-top player with no problem. But can't get them to re-mount to be erased either in the burner that made them or in 2 other drives. Any suggestions why this might be? Thanks ... 2 May 2010 08:44