From: Tim Wescott on
"Happy birthday, please stop having them".

She says she didn't really feel old when _she_ turned 50, but when her
kids start turning 50 one after another it's getting to her.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

From: cavelamb on
An old fella was celebrating 92 years on this earth.

He spoke to his toes. "Hello toes", he said. "How are you? You know, you are 92
today. Oh the times we've had! Remember we walked barefoot on the grass in the
park in the summer every Sunday afternoon. The times we waltzed on the dance
floor? Happy Birthday toes!"

He spoke to his knees. "Hello, knees", he continued. "How are you? You know
you're 92 today. Oh, the times we've had! Remember when we marched in the
Homecoming Parade? Oh, the hurdles we've jumped together. Happy Birthday, knees."

Then, he looked down at his crotch. "Hello Willie,If you were alive today, you'd
be 92."
From: robert bristow-johnson on
On Jul 31, 8:56 pm, cavelamb <cavel...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> An old fella was celebrating 92 years on this earth.
> "Hello Willie,If you were alive today, you'd be 92."

:-)

well if err, "Johnson" were alive today, he'd be 54.

Tim, i'm glad you mom is around to see you turn 50. happy birthday.

r b-j
From: Steve Pope on
robert bristow-johnson <rbj(a)audioimagination.com> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 8:56�pm, cavelamb <cavel...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>> An old fella was celebrating 92 years on this earth.

>> "Hello Willie,If you were alive today, you'd be 92."

>well if err, "Johnson" were alive today, he'd be 54.
>
>Tim, i'm glad you mom is around to see you turn 50. happy birthday.

Yes, Happy Birthday.

Steve
From: Winston on
On 8/1/2010 2:41 PM, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
> On Jul 31, 8:56 pm, cavelamb<cavel...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>> An old fella was celebrating 92 years on this earth.
>> "Hello Willie,If you were alive today, you'd be 92."
>
> :-)
>
> well if err, "Johnson" were alive today, he'd be 54.

Happy birthday to you and ... Johnson, Robert.

:)

--Winston