From: Igor Escobar on
Hi Guys!

Can you help me to test my new library?
It's about a PHP Library to use and enjoy the RESTful Bitly API to shorten
URLs, expand and more

http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP

<http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP>Any doubts, fell free to ask.

<http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP>
Regards,
Igor Escobar
Systems Analyst & Interface Designer

+ http://blog.igorescobar.com
+ http://www.igorescobar.com
+ @igorescobar (twitter)
From: Rene Veerman on
nice code, but i'd like it better if the comments were in english ;)

the only thing i see missing is some proper error reporting (in case
bit.ly is down or has changed api specs)

From: Igor Escobar on
Nice point.

I will implement that ;)

Thanks a lot!