From: Rick Thomas on

On Aug 6, 2010, at 9:44 AM, Neil McGovern wrote:

> RC bugs
> =======
>
> For the release, we need to get rid of all release critical bugs.
> Please
> don't hesitate, pick any bug from
> http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=squeeze and fix it. Or
> send in a
> patch in case there is none yet. And of course, follow our permanent
> BSP
> policy for your NMUs. Uploading works as you are used to -- just
> remember to
> send an e-mail to debian-release(a)lists.debian.org to get your fix
> through.

This is good news! A big "THANKS!" to all who worked so hard to make
it happen.

What do I need to do to get bug
"installation-reports: Install yaboot on a hard disk - Failed to
install boot loader"
onto this list?

Due to this bug, the Debian Squeeze PowerPC port is currently un-
installable on PowerMac NewWorld hardware.

Thanks!

Rick

Now that everyone is back home from DebConf, I'll try one more time.
When I first posted it I got crickets...

Rick