From: Jamie.Girouard on
Whenever I open a page in Dreamweaver MX 2004/7, I get this error:

"The DynamicSelectList script does not define the findServerBehaviors
function."

From that point forward, whenever I try to cut and paste within my code, I get
this dialog box and error message:

"While executing onLoad in PasteFireworksHTML.htm, the following JavaScript
error(s) occurred:

In file ""PasteFireworksHTML"":
ReferenceError: initialize is not defined"

I am not aware of anything I did that would cause these errors and it is
making it very difficult for me to use the Dreamweaver product.

From: Murray *ACE* on
You can try this simple fix -

Quit DW.

Find this folder -

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
8\Configuration\WinFileCache-*.dat
(these folders are normally hidden - you may have to use Explorer > Tools >
Folder Options to unhide them)

or on Mac -
Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Dreamweaver
8/Configuration/MacFileCache-*.dat

and delete it.

Restart DW. Works better?

--