From: M.MichaelMusatov on
Black holes are visual effects. They do not physically exist as if you
were to approach one it would be the same as a heat mirage that looks
like water. The 'black hole' would give way to par equal visual space
and stars would be visual past and through it (or where it is seen to
have been by the human brain). You see much like microwaves there is a
lot to the world and the universe that is invisible we can explain but
we stumble over to absurdity trying to explain what we see but cannot
comprehend.
M.Michael Musatov
From: beejewel on
On Sep 22, 5:33 pm, "M.MichaelMusatov" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

> Black holes are visual effects. They do not physically exist as if you
> were to approach one it would be the same as a heat mirage"

How do you know this, have you seen one?

Steven Sesselmann
From: Stamenin on
On Sep 22, 12:33 am, "M.MichaelMusatov" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> Black holes are visual effects. They do not physically exist as if you
> were to approach one it would be the same as a heat mirage that looks
> like water. The 'black hole' would give way to par equal visual space
> and stars would be visual past and through it (or where it is seen to
> have been by the human brain). You see much like microwaves there is a
> lot to the world and the universe that is invisible we can explain but
> we stumble over to absurdity trying to explain what we see but cannot
> comprehend.
> M.Michael Musatov

In reality black halls exist in the minds of the scientist that are
doing mind experiments.
From: AP Lead for MeAmI.org on
On Sep 22, 10:34 am, Stamenin <task...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 12:33 am, "M.MichaelMusatov" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Black holes are visual effects. They do not physically exist as if you
> > were to approach one it would be the same as a heat mirage that looks
> > like water. The 'black hole' would give way to par equal visual space
> > and stars would be visual past and through it (or where it is seen to
> > have been by the human brain). You see much like microwaves there is a
> > lot to the world and the universe that is invisible we can explain but
> > we stumble over to absurdity trying to explain what we see but cannot
> > comprehend.
> > M.Michael Musatov
>
> In reality black halls exist in the minds of the scientist that are
> doing mind experiments.

Quite obviously you read as I type but not post. Big deal. You do not
spook me in the slightest. It is not magic what you do. It is science.
--Musatov
From: AP Lead for MeAmI.org on
On Sep 22, 2:46 am, beejewel <ste...(a)beejewel.com.au> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 5:33 pm, "M.MichaelMusatov" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Black holes are visual effects. They do not physically exist as if you
> > were to approach one it would be the same as a heat mirage"
>
> How do you know this, have you seen one?
>
> Steven Sesselmann

Yes.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11