From: Salim-SESO on
Hi

I am facing a very strange issue with few users for a purticular external
domains.The external users are recieving blank emails occationally from the
users.But we cannot see anything in their send items but mail server tracking
shows email has been generated and send to external users.Also in the from
feild it shows users email ID rather than User Name.Kindly advice how to
isolate this issue.

Thanks in Advance
--Salim C A
From: Salim-SESO on

"Salim-SESO" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am facing a very strange issue with few users for a purticular external
> domains.The external users are recieving blank emails occationally from the
> users.But we cannot see anything in their send items but mail server tracking
> shows email has been generated and send to external users.Also in the from
> feild it shows users email ID rather than User Name.Kindly advice how to
> isolate this issue.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> --Salim C A

To add to the above the to Address shows undisclosed-recipients and subject
line is blank.