From: Chris on
I am getting this exact same problem. But my issue is causing active sync not to sync with windows mobile. It will allow the phones to sync right when the server is reboot for about 10-20min then I start to get this error and the phones are no longer working. The issue started for me around 12-14-2009 and I have tried everything I know of to resolve the issue. I even reinstalled IIS and Exchange SP2 and not luck. I can't find any info to resolve this issue anywhere...

Paul wrote:

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync errors
19-Dec-09

I keep getting these errors in the event log that seem to temporarily lock up the Exchange 2003 Information Store. Users
get e-mail stuck in their outbox and sometimes receive NDR's. It only last a few minutes at a time but the NDR's are a
problem.

Event ID 3007

Exchange mailbox Server response timeout: Server: [e2k3server.internal.local] User: [John.Doe(a)fabrikam.com]. Exchange
ActiveSync Server failed to communicate with the Exchange mailbox server in a timely manner. Verify that the Exchange
mailbox Server is working correctly and is not overloaded.

Event ID 3014

The Exchange mailbox Server: [e2k3mailbox.internal.local] has reached its timeout threshold. The mailbox server will be
protected from new requests for [60] seconds.

I have checked everything I can think of:

- Updated all firmware, drivers on the system.
- Checked for storage/IO errors - none (No system log errors at all)
- Verified network connectivity and DC/GC roles

Has anyone else encountered this?

--Paul

Enhancing the ASP.Net DataGrid control.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29e10849-cacc-4600-bd6e-abfc945adc68/enhancing-the-aspnet-dat.aspx
From: Mark Fugatt [MSFT] on
Chris,

Follow the same steps as I suggest to Paul, most of the time these issues
are due to performance on the server.

--
Mark Fugatt
Premier Field Engineer - Unified Communications

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights

"Chris Brame" wrote in message news:2009122101028brame_chris(a)yahoo.com...
> I am getting this exact same problem. But my issue is causing active sync
> not to sync with windows mobile. It will allow the phones to sync right
> when the server is reboot for about 10-20min then I start to get this
> error and the phones are no longer working. The issue started for me
> around 12-14-2009 and I have tried everything I know of to resolve the
> issue. I even reinstalled IIS and Exchange SP2 and not luck. I can't find
> any info to resolve this issue anywhere...
>

> Paul wrote:
>
> Exchange 2003 ActiveSync errors
> 19-Dec-09
>
> I keep getting these errors in the event log that seem to temporarily lock
> up the Exchange 2003 Information Store. Users
> get e-mail stuck in their outbox and sometimes receive NDR's. It only last
> a few minutes at a time but the NDR's are a
> problem.
>

> Event ID 3007
>
> Exchange mailbox Server response timeout: Server:
> [e2k3server.internal.local] User: [John.Doe(a)fabrikam.com]. Exchange
> ActiveSync Server failed to communicate with the Exchange mailbox server
> in a timely manner. Verify that the Exchange
> mailbox Server is working correctly and is not overloaded.
>

> Event ID 3014
>
> The Exchange mailbox Server: [e2k3mailbox.internal.local] has reached its
> timeout threshold. The mailbox server will be
> protected from new requests for [60] seconds.
>

> I have checked everything I can think of:
>
> - Updated all firmware, drivers on the system.
> - Checked for storage/IO errors - none (No system log errors at all)
> - Verified network connectivity and DC/GC roles
>

> Has anyone else encountered this?
>
> --Paul

> Enhancing the ASP.Net DataGrid control.
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29e10849-cacc-4600-bd6e-abfc945adc68/enhancing-the-aspnet-dat.aspx