From: J Austin on
I have two separate, premium MSN/Live accounts running on 6 different
computers (multiples OSs, XP Pro, Vista Ultimate, Win 7 and multiple Outlooks
- 2003, 2007, 2010 beta). About 2 weeks ago I began experiencing blank
e-mails (having no subject line or any other info other than date/time and
326B size) on all 6 computers. There are different missing e-mails on the
same e-mail account on diffrerent machines. There is no pattern I can
discren regarding OSs or Outlook versions. My only common factor is that I'm
using the latest Outlook Connector on all machines.

I have gone on-line to the Live website and there are e-mails with the
correct time on the MS server. Has anyone seen this behavior? Since my only
common factor is Outlook Connector I'm suspecting a problem there. But,
since I can't find any direct support for that product, I'm stuck. Deleting
my accounts on each machine and downloading the e-mails again does not seem
to be a solution path to some basic issue. I have recently had to do that on
one of my accounts/machines and it is also showing this behavior.

J Austin
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"J Austin" <JAustin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have two separate, premium MSN/Live accounts running on 6 different
> computers (multiples OSs, XP Pro, Vista Ultimate, Win 7 and multiple
> Outlooks
> - 2003, 2007, 2010 beta). About 2 weeks ago I began experiencing blank
> e-mails (having no subject line or any other info other than date/time and
> 326B size) on all 6 computers. There are different missing e-mails on the
> same e-mail account on diffrerent machines. There is no pattern I can
> discren regarding OSs or Outlook versions. My only common factor is that
> I'm
> using the latest Outlook Connector on all machines.

Two ways to approach this. One is to make sure you uninstall your antivirus
program and reinstall it without any mail scanning feature. The other is to
install the Outlook Connector v14 beta.
http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook/archive/2009/12/04/announcing-the-outlook-hotmail-connector-beta.aspx
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: TRGroup on
I had the same thing happen to me, at about the same time. I also have an MSN
premium account, using Outlook 2003, and I periodically sync up with my
Verizon phone. I can see the subject line if I look at my email account on my
phone but it is blank on Outlook. Did you try Brian's fixes and did either of
them work for you?