From: SoxFaninVA on
I have a Dell Poweredge 700 that I am trying to install Windows 2008 Server
Standard on. I boot from the installation DVD and it goes through the
initial process where you see the black and white status bar. Then for a
split second I see a green status bar and then just a blank black screen.

Any idea what might be causing this? Possible driver issue?

Thanks,
Tom

From: Dave Patrick on
What happens in Safe Mode? (F8 at startup)

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]