|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cannot enable Shadow Copies on C: volume
Thank you in advance for any help. I cannot enable Shadow Copies on my C:\ volume but I can on my E:\ volume. My problems started after pushing the BackupExec 2010 agent to this server. It was running the BE 12.5 agent previously. Now it does not have either BackupExec agent installed. Windows 2003 Ent. 64b... 2 Jul 2010 12:26
schedulled task never ends launchning a batch
Hi, I use a batch like @echo off start engine.exe /I1 exit and schedule the batch. When executed manually the batch is executed, cmd.exe closes down. When the batch is executed by the 2008 scheduler the cmd.exe is never closing down. Any clue? -- PeterKou ------------------------------------------------... 2 Jul 2010 11:19
Blank Screen during 2008 Standard Installation
I have a Dell Poweredge 700 that I am trying to install Windows 2008 Server Standard on. I boot from the installation DVD and it goes through the initial process where you see the black and white status bar. Then for a split second I see a green status bar and then just a blank black screen. Any idea what mi... 2 Jul 2010 00:26
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home At http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 1 Jul 2010 10:00
Folder Deleted
I have a windows 2003 server R2, I had a shared folder "Database" and under which lot of *.dbf files. All of a sudden the folder & files have one missing. I have checked the Recylce Bin it is not there... I have checked with softwares like Get Data Back, Active Undelete, Recuva, NTFS Undelete all these files ... 2 Jul 2010 00:26
Changing a motherboard on a server
I have a custom built Windows 2003 Small Business Server. This in the only DC and it runs Exchange 2k3 and acts as a file/print server. The motherboard has a few capacitors that are blown. I can not get the same motherboard so i will have to use a different one. The server has an adaptec sata raid card. The 3 ... 2 Jul 2010 05:51
GPO doesn't work for specific OU
Hello, I created a new OU for a single Win 2003 Std R2 SP2 Term Server. I then right-clicked on the OU and chose "Create & Link a GPO here". Under "Links", I right-clicked on the OU and there are checks next to "Enforced" and "Link Enabled". I then edited the GP for the OU by right-clicking on the GPO and... 2 Jul 2010 15:45
GPEDIT doesn't show all items
From a post before in this Newsgroup, I start using MS Print migrator Tool to move printer driver from one server to another. Looks like a very good tool. Unfortunately, I receive a error message: WARNING: Kernel Mode Drivers (version 2) are blocked on the target machine. Disable Kernel Mode driver blocking and... 30 Jun 2010 18:43
Initiate session problem
Hello. I have a big problem. My hp server with win 2003 standard 32bits was broken (hardware problem) and now when system boots i can not start a session on console. It shows pres ctrl+alt+supr . At that moment i put my user name and password but again shows press ctrl+alt+supr. Windows was running with raid 1... 2 Jul 2010 16:52
How to remove config for a missing NIC in Windows Server 2003.
Does any one know how to remove the configuration (IP address, netmask, default gateway, etc) for a network adapter that has been removed from a Windows server /after/ the physical NIC has been removed? I ran in to this recently after a p2v conversion when I went to re-configure the IP settings on the virtual ... 2 Jul 2010 02:37
Remote Desktop with server 2008
I have a server running 2008 standard. The server is for an application that a few users will log on and run the program. there will be no more than 4 users at a time connecting. Can this be done and do I need to make any modifications to the terminal server as they will be connecting by way of Remote Deskto... 30 Jun 2010 16:30
Comparing Multiple machine VS single machine requirement
Hello ! In our project we have recommended our customer to use 3 different macnines while deploying the final system. Different module will be runing on each machine to give the required performance . Now the customer is insisting , instead of 3 machine ,take a single machine which is 3 to 4 time higher conf... 30 Jun 2010 10:54
Info Script
I need to populate the user account info on exsisting users in my 2003 domain with address, city, state phone number, etc.... Instead of having to type it in one at a time, is there a script i can run that will put this in for me?? Thanks in advance ... 30 Jun 2010 09:47
Problem with Windows Search
One of the servers I'm working on for a client has Windows Search 4.0 installed along with Office 2003. Outlook has had approx 50 mailboxes added to it and Windows Search has been configured to index those mailboxes only. When I run search terms, I'm unable to drag n drop the results into either a file folder ... 30 Jun 2010 08:41
Delegate Group Policy Creation
Running Windows 2008 server and have added delegated users to the Group Policy Creator Owners group. From their Windows XP workstations, they are launching the Group Policy Management Console but run into the following problem: When they try to create a new group policy object, they get so far as to name the ob... 29 Jun 2010 20:44
Homepage W2003R2 to W2008R2
I'm setting up a new W2008R2 server and copied my homepage to the "Inetpub" folder - unfortunally it can't be dispalyed on the web "404 - file or directory not found" It is running from a different ipadress/firewall - so how can i test the that the firewall is configured correct and is there a way to test the ... 29 Jun 2010 12:59
Windows 2008 local printer port disappears
Hi, We have a Windows 2008 server which is working as file and print server, as part of its role we have what we call a BIN printer installed on it. Basically this is a fake printer which we set up on a Local Port called null so that anything that is printed to it is deleted handy for miss sent prints. The tr... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11