First  |  Prev |
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Event ID 333 Source Application Popup
New HP DL380 installed in an A/P cluster configuration. Windows 2003 SP1 with all latest Patches Exchange 2003 SP1 with latest Patches Veritas/Symantc Backup Exec version 10 Mcafee Groupshield configured to only run full scan on the weekend (on access scan disabled) Each server has a Xeon processor with 3GB ra... 7 Sep 2005 09:47
Severe Memory Leak
Two Computers ------------- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack Level: SP1 Memory: 1GB Ever since the last time our domain controllers were restarted, there has been severe memory leaks on both of them causing them to slow down and eventually stop responding. We assumed that the problem was the ho... 7 Sep 2005 20:09
FPSE_Search File
I need space on my C: drive and would like to delete or Reinstall this file on another drive. I believe it is generated when loading Front Page Extensions. When trying to delete another program is using but I don't know which. Any suggestions? -- Generations Ranch ... 29 Jul 2005 11:25
2003 DC hangs at Applying Computer Settings
I rebooted one of my 2 DCs and it just hung at Applying Computer Settings. I Googled this and found some posts that indicated I should boot in Safe Mode and disable the Network Location Awareness service. I did and the server booted. What causes this and should I leave NLA disabled or is this a symptom of a lar... 28 Aug 2005 17:12
HPBro Process
Hi, I have a Win2k server running Lotus Domino. I found there's a process named HPBro.exe, there would be at least 20 HPBro processes running at the background. It make my system slower and slower. At last, I must restart the server. How could I get rid of it. I have tried google, but seems the methods I found ... 22 Jul 2005 21:55
WSUS installation error - PSFSIP ?!?!?!
Hi, i install WSUS on a Windows Server 2003 SP1 but the installation run into a error. Initializing MWUS installation Installing PSFSIP VerInstallFile return code: 65536 Failed to install PSFSIP (Error 0x80004005: Unbekannter Fehler) InstallPSFSIP failed (Error 0x80004005: Unbekannter Fehler) Installation ... 22 Jun 2005 09:44
msxml3.dll error '80072f78'
I use XMLHTTP to make a POST to a CGI web service ... but get the following error on Windows Server 2003 but not 2000. msxml3.dll error '80072f78' The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response I have found this: This is what microsoft sent to us as the explanation: You will notice HTTP/1.1 200 OK ... 14 Jun 2005 15:36
error using FaxComEx
My VB6 COM dll (running on Windows 2003 Server "APP_SRVR") attempts to fax a PDF file by connecting to the Fax Server (Windows 2003 Server "FAX_SRVR"), but it fails on the call to ConnectedSubmit, returning error code 800710D8 ("The object identifier does not represent a valid object"). According to Microsoft (ht... 14 Jun 2005 12:23
sptimer.mem
I have found a file called sptimer.mem on my system drive and it is taking up over 3.5 GB of space. What is this and can in be deleted or moved? ... 13 May 2005 12:33
Server 2K3 The driver detected that device has its write cache ena
Hi, Following a build of 2003 box, we are getting the following error: The driver detected that the device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 has its write cache enabled. Data corruption may occur. I can see in the device properties that the write cache is enabled. However I am a little confused as we have other server... 11 Apr 2005 12:43