First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Logging In
We have been having a sparatic issue with users logging. Background: Windows 2003 Server Citrix Metaframe XP 4 GB Memory 20 GB System partition with 1.5 GB Free Space 38 Users Logged in Every once and a while when a user logs in they get a message that there is insufficent system resources to load there p... 26 Jan 2006 06:50
Event ID 3318, RPCDBT : Error (2) in transacting named pipe
Help, I'm trying to get to the bottom of this event id, but cannot find anything, anywhere about it..inc TechNet & m/soft Can anyone help me out on this one please. TIA ... 28 Dec 2005 19:32
ntvdm hardware error running 16 bits DOS app on 2003 server
I have some dos jobs which I want to run on our W2003 server, it does some converting for our EDI application. But when I run those (16 bits dos jobs) I get an ntvdm hardware error witch 'close and ignore' and an entry in the logs with eventid 26 (Application PopUp). On windows 2000 pro (workstation) it runs wit... 10 Jan 2006 05:25
Windows 2003 boot issue "Preparing Network Connection"
I have 7 Windows 2003 servers and I am noticing on all of them when I go to reboot them that theytake an extremely long time to reboot. They are all running the latest Service Packs and updates and I am wondering if a certain update of late has caused this problem. Basically what I am seeing is when the syste... 29 Dec 2005 08:31
Initialize Disk
I'm getting the following error when i try to initialize a LUN that resides on a HP MSA 1000. I'm running Windows 2003 SP1. Nothing appears in the system event logs. Can anyone help? Logical Disk Manager The operation did not complete. Check the system event log for more information on the error. ... 19 Dec 2005 14:44
Can't load profile
Hi - Windows 2000 Server, SP4. When a new user (even one with Administrator rights) tries to log on, a box pops up with the message "Windows cannot load the user's profile. There is not enough space on the disk......". It will create the profile folder, but each subseqent logon creates a new one with ..0... 19 Dec 2005 12:37
RIS Build - Access is denied
Hiya, I have been using RIS successfully for some time. The RIS Server is 2003 sp1 (and so are the images that I'm deploying) Initially I set up the ris build account that I was using to deploy the ris images to be a member of the domain admins security group. I have now had some time to tidy this up and ... 9 Jan 2006 04:16
Volume Shadow Copy Problems
Hi, I have been searching the newsgroups for a solution to my problem, but to no avail. I'm having a problem the the Volume Shadow Copy, and in turn my backups to a tape drive. I get a Catastrophic error from creating a volume shadow copy during the backup, failing the backup. I believe this is because the... 8 Dec 2005 02:27
DCOM Errors
-- Hello , I have a windows 2003 SP1 server running SQL 2000. I applied windows update and restarted the Server. When the Server came up I got the followinf DCOM Errors and CMO+ warning. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 10005 Date: 11/21/2005 Time: 6:24:27 AM User:... 21 Nov 2005 15:43
RSM cannot manage library CdRom0. The database is corrupt.
Hi All, I am having a problem with my Windows Server 2003 SP1 server where 1 out of 10 scheduled backups using NTBACKUP are successfull. 100% of manually initiated backup jobs are successfull. The eventlogs show error 15 - RSM cannot manage library CdRom0. The database is corrupt. I searched online and other... 16 Nov 2005 17:53