From: JoshP on
Hi All, I am having a problem with my Windows Server 2003 SP1 server where 1
out of 10 scheduled backups using NTBACKUP are successfull. 100% of manually
initiated backup jobs are successfull. The eventlogs show error 15 - RSM
cannot manage library CdRom0. The database is corrupt. I searched online and
others with this error message are experiencing the same issue I am having,
though, they do not have any answers (except to disable/remove the cdrom from
the server system). I have attempted to rebuild the RSM database in an
effort to fix the error. After stopping/starting the RSM service I get the
same error 15 message.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: WinHttpAutoProxySvc
Next: DCOM Errors