From: "Isaias Wesley Pimentel" <Isaias Wesley on
Hi guys I need a help. After I applied SP1 in Windows 2003 Server the server
WinHttpAutoProxySvc stop to work and in event viewer there are 2 messages
like below, how to solve this problem ?

Event Type: Information
Event Source: WinHttpAutoProxySvc
Event Category: None
Event ID: 12517
Date: 14/10/2005
Time: 07:05:47
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER-SAM
The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service suspended operation.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: WinHttpAutoProxySvc
Event Category: None
Event ID: 12503
Date: 14/10/2005
Time: 07:05:47
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER-SAM
The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service has been idle for 15 minutes,
it will be shut down.

From: Giuseppe Nacci on
Isaias Wesley Pimentel wrote:
> Hi guys I need a help. After I applied SP1 in Windows 2003 Server the
> server WinHttpAutoProxySvc stop to work and in event viewer there are
> 2 messages like below, how to solve this problem ?
>
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: WinHttpAutoProxySvc
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 12517
> Date: 14/10/2005
> Time: 07:05:47
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVER-SAM
> The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service suspended operation.

> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: WinHttpAutoProxySvc
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 12503
> Date: 14/10/2005
> Time: 07:05:47
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVER-SAM
> The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service has been idle for 15
> minutes, it will be shut down.

Here you go:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winhttp/http/winhttp_autoproxy_support.asp
--