From: Magnus Kirkerud on
I receive the following error message when I try to run sysedit.exe on a
Windows 2003 SP1 server.
Application popup: ntvdm.exe - System Error : NTVDM encountered a hard error.

I need some tips
--
Regards
Magnus Kirkerud
From: Ian on
Magnus Kirkerud wrote:
> I receive the following error message when I try to run sysedit.exe on a
> Windows 2003 SP1 server.
> Application popup: ntvdm.exe - System Error : NTVDM encountered a hard error.
>
> I need some tips
Have you modified autoexec.nt on config.nt?

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=156687
From: Magnus Kirkerud on
I have not modified autoexec.nt or config.nt
--
Regards
Magnus Kirkerud

From: Ian on
> I have not modified autoexec.nt or config.nt
Have a look in the to make sure nothing else has modified them
From: Magnus Kirkerud on
I can't find any thing strange with the files.
I just discovered that this problem only occur when I log into the server
with my domain administrator account. sysedit.exe runs without any problems
if I login as local administrator on the member server.
--
Regards
Magnus Kirkerud