First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
RIS Client Install "inf file txtsetup.sif missing or corrupt"
Environment: I have an Windows 2003 Server active directory acting as DNS. With a different acting as the DHCP and RIS server. I created a CDbased Windows XP Pro image Called "WinXP-Pro" using risetup on the RIS server. All the security was applied to allow for the Administrator to add new workstations to t... 19 Feb 2006 12:40
NTVDM hard error on Windows 2003 Server SP1
Hello: PROBLEM When executing various commands in a DOS window or via Start | Run on a Windows 2003 Server SP1 platform, there is a pop-up box with the error message: Title bar: ntvdm.exe - System error Message: NTVDM encountered a hard error. Options: Close | Ignore In the System erro... 19 Feb 2006 17:19
Error code 000000ab
New Windows 2003 server reboot when it wants with the following system error Fully servied packed and windows updated Any help most welcome. Event Type: Error Event Source: System Error Event Category: (102) Event ID: 1003 Date: 17/02/2006 Time: ... 17 Feb 2006 13:23
NTDS Replication, Event id 1864
We have a problem that. I was not able to solve. We have five sites and seven server. We used single domain. into the system Directory service log have error NTDS Replication ?event id 1864?. ... 14 Feb 2006 22:47
NT5INF.CAT
Hi All, First, thanks you all in advance for your kindest help. I have a problem like this: I did install window 2003 server with SP1, in the midle of install process, it ask me to insert the SP1 disc, I did that, but the problem is I got the error message like this: "NT5INF.CAT is missing, please insert th... 14 Feb 2006 12:20
Source: MRxSmb Event ID: 3019
I receive this message in the event viewer of windows server 2003. "The redirector failed to determine the connection type." everytime I click on a mapped drive on the server or type in a unc path to another server Example: \\servername\share. Please help!!!!--deborah ... 11 Feb 2006 13:02
WSUS failed install - Event ID 11722
Trying to install WSUS and running into the following issue. Can someone advise why this is occurring? Windows 2003 Server Standard, SP1, all pre-requisites are installed (although .Net 2.0 only, with no .Net 1.1). Event Type: Error Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 11722 Date: 2/9... 9 Feb 2006 13:42
Event ID 2000 Source Srv
I have a Server 2003 SP1 network attached storage (NAS) file server that is having the following problems. The CPU is at 100%. When I go to the tast manager, I find a process called system that is has the cpu at 100% and is hogging a huge amount of memory. I have stopped the service without success. When I ... 6 Mar 2006 22:52
What's wrong with our dcs?
Hi there, I rebooted our domain controllers today, the starting time was really long on each controller with event error. I checked event viewer, "The Kerberos Key Distribution Center service hung on starting.", Event ID: 7022. Our systems are Windows 2003. I run the dcdiag to check, the information was con... 6 Feb 2006 13:37
Change local console screen resolution through RDP client ?
If you have a server with too high frequense on the video drive for a flat screen and you want to change that through a RDP client, is it possible ? It lookes like it takes the screen resolution I have in my RDP connection ... I thought the /console switch should help but I can't manage how. Sincerely ... 3 Feb 2006 04:29