From: Nickneem on
I have some dos jobs which I want to run on our W2003 server, it does
some converting for our EDI application.

But when I run those (16 bits dos jobs) I get an ntvdm hardware error
witch 'close and ignore' and an entry in the logs with eventid 26
(Application PopUp).
On windows 2000 pro (workstation) it runs without problems and since
it's gonna cost a lot to rewrite those jobs I really want to find a
solution for this..

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

Michael

From: Nickneem on
The problem lied in the fact that I was logged on to a terminal session
/ rdp.
(Stupid of me not to mention that..)
Anyway I wanted to close this post...

Everything works fine now, except for the fact that it's impossible to
have a locked desktop while running the job from the scheduler, that is
the dos window just hangs and the job doesn't finish. (but that's a
problem I was used to...)

Regards,

Michael