First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
DNS Problem
Hi, I have a local area network configured with windows server 2003, and all computers connect to the internet through this server, using dns 192.168.0.4 which is on the windows server. For some reason I can not connect to certain websites and for example I can not connect to the shared calendars on outlook 2... 21 Jun 2010 23:37
copy profile?
howto copy a you're profile from a win7 client to a win2008 man profile? sounds simple, but it isn't anymore...... any suggestions? tx ... 17 Jun 2010 03:33
Urgent! Domain controller lost
I used to have two 2003 domain controller servers (SERVER1 and SERVER2). One of them (SERVER1) broke down and it's not available anymore. I need: - To safely remove SERVER1 from DC list in AD (in SERVER2). - To install a new server as DC (SERVER3). I googled a lot searching info on removing a failed DC but it... 17 Jun 2010 12:19
Windows 2000 and running Chkdsk /F /R on the D: \drive
We ran Chkdsk /F /R on the D: drive of a Windows 2000 std server and did it thru DOS prompt , we didn't run it during reboot but while the OS was up.. and answered yes to the 'Invalid Handles' warning message. Is there a way to get the D:drive back functional? it shows up in Disk Mgmt as the D: drive but in p... 16 Jun 2010 23:14
Secure FTP
Hi, We currently use a windows 2003 FTP server fro clients to upload huge files to. We have a new client that needs to upload files securely, can anyone recommend a secure way to upload files? I know there are many types of secure FTP apps, but which one? ... 16 Jun 2010 14:23
Windows Server 2008: where is Active Directory Users and Computers?
Hello, I have some Windows Server 2003 Server and some Windows Server 2008 Server. My Server are Member Servers in the domain — no domain controllers. After I install the adminpak (Administration Tools Pack) In the 2003 Servers I have access to such snapins like Active Directory Users and Computers. How do I g... 16 Jun 2010 08:52
Schedule Tasks
Hi! I'm having a problem with schedule tasks on a windows 2003 r2 sp2 server. I have made a batch file name bat.bat and put the simple code of 'xcopy bat.bat bat.bak' This batch file I'm putting on another server \\srv2\share\ While logged on to the server as a domain admin ex DA1 I can set up the scheduled... 16 Jun 2010 03:27
Schedule Tasks
Hi! I'm having a problem with schedule tasks on a windows 2003 r2 sp2 server. I have made a batch file name bat.bat and put the simple code of 'xcopy bat.bat bat.bak' This batch file I'm putting on another server \\srv2\share\ While logged on to the server as a domain admin ex DA1 I can set up the scheduled... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
How to change Machine name without Prompt for credentials
Hi I'm hoping there's a way to do this, but I'm not sure. I have an OU configured which contains some Computer accounts and a couple of user accounts. To one of the accounts I've delegated permissions to add and delete "computer" objects in that OU. When I'm logged into one of the computers in the OU and I... 16 Jun 2010 01:18
GUI Search would find your NTBackup log files if...
....you specifically tell it to search 'Hidden Files and Folders' under 'More Advanced Options', using the criteria of "backup*" without the quotes. I had this same problem, and I thought when I specified that it search ALL files and folders on C: that it would actually include ALL files and folders on C: in the searc... 15 Jun 2010 12:03