First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Simple Hack to get $500 to your home
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://ukfullenjoy.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 10 Jun 2010 17:56
LSASS.EXE Consuming memory
The lsass.exe process continues to consume memory until all the memory is gone. The server is a Windows 2008/64 storage server with SP2. The server is strictly used as a file server. Is there a fix for this behavior? Currently I need to reboot the server once a day to reclaim the memory. ... 10 Jun 2010 17:56
non-domain PC on the network
Will I always see so many failed security audits in this kind of situation? This computers are only using the internet connection and no server resources. I'm surprised to see any logs relating to them. yaro ... 10 Jun 2010 07:48
VPN client
I have a successful VPN connection to my Sever2k3. The client is XP2. I can access all the resources on the server with no problem. My problem is that I cannot access the shared folders on the clients of the network. I am accessing the sever with \\192.168.1.200\ which is the address of the server. then when I tr... 14 Jun 2010 17:23
install service pack to windows server 2003
Hi, I've updated Windows server 2003 with SP1 previously. Now due to changes in applications which i'm using, i need to update to SP2. can you please tell me what is the procedure for this. means my query is: i've downloaded "WindowsServer2003-KB914961-SP2-x86-ENU.exe". do i need to uninstall sp1 initially or... 9 Jun 2010 15:21
Windows 2008 R2 DNS server not working
I have installed a windows 2008 R2 server in our windows 2003 AD. I have promoted the server as a Domain controller, made it a global catalog and added the DNS server role. I have other windows 2003 domain controllers still running. The problem I have is when i change the primary dns setting on some of our ... 9 Jun 2010 12:00
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home at http://mastidunia.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 9 Jun 2010 01:01
Commercial FTP Clients That Support Microsoft FTP Command Scripts?
Apparently the Microsoft FTP client does not correctly support FTP passive mode. Issuing QUOTE PASV puts the server in passive FTP mode, but the client doesn't follow through and implement the FTP-DATA connection. Does anyone know of a commercial FTP command line client for Windows that is compatible with th... 8 Jun 2010 23:55
Getting all Sproc through one query
Hi all, can anyone help in getting below information from all stored procedure from one DB we have 100 procedure in one DB of sql server 2005.instead if of manully getting info for each procedure i want all below details in one shot or one query Procedure Name : Input Parameter : Output Parameter : ... 8 Jun 2010 23:55
ODBC driver Windows 2008 R2 Server
Hi newsgroup, I have installed Microsoft Office 2007 professional on a Windows 2008 R2 Server! Now I try to make a odbc connection with microsoft odbc for oracle driver. But when I open the odbc manager and I try to add a new odbc connection then is the shortlist empty. How can I install the microsoft odb... 12 Jun 2010 07:11