First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Server 2003 continually rebooting.....
I was elected to solve a serious issue for our little company, but I am having serious problems figuring it out. Our Dell Poweredge SC420 (running Windows SBS 2003) starting rebooting continually. This was odd as we have a 2 drive RAID 1 built in and I thought the second drive would take over should the first ... 26 Jun 2010 21:46
Blank screen on console after CTRL-ALT-DEL
HI I m facing the same issue,also after taking console thru RDP it still show the same. Please advice Thank in Advance Hussain -- hussaink52 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hussaink52's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/237016.htm View this thread: http://for... 28 Jun 2010 10:37
exempting administrators from group policy on a single terminal server
Hi, Is there a way to setup GP so that Administrator level accounts don't have restrictions set on them that are enforced for regular user accounts? Thanks, jcy ... 25 Jun 2010 18:41
Move Printer from one server to another - Terminal server
Hi.. I have Old Server with many Printers setup on it (OS is Windows 2003 With TS enable in App mode). Can I move just a File, and for sure have all my printer installed in the new server? New Serer is Windows 2003, same configuration but with more Processor and RAM. thanks in advance for any help.. reg... 29 Jun 2010 12:59
Move TS CAL from one server to another
Hi.. We need to move from one old server to as new one. Similar Setup, only hardware change (upgrade). Old Server is working and have 10 Terminal Server CAL installed. New Server is installed, and soon will be online, and Old Server will still online only for test (we don't need TS CAL in OLD server). Problem... 26 Jun 2010 06:31
Users can log on after account is locked out
I am having problems figuring this out. If a user enters the wrong password 3 times, they are locked out and displays a message. If they enter the correct password the next time, it allows them to log on to the computer, but their account is locked out and have no access to the network. Why does it allow t... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
Simple NTFS task, can't figure it out!?
On an SBS 2003 there is a folder d:\data which contains several subfolders. Built in group Users has full access to folder d:\data and, through heritage, to all subfolders. Now there is one temporary User which should be granted read/write access to *only* one subfolder, i.e. d:\data\2010. All other subfolders ... 25 Jun 2010 15:24
xcopy/robocopy pdfs created yesterday and today only.
I have done research but I cant find how to make either xcopy or robocopy, copy files with creation dates that are dynamic. I have a folder that contains over a million pdfs. At the moment, it backs up the entire folder, overwriting the existing pdfs, but as you can imagine, this takes a long time and there is ... 25 Jun 2010 11:00
Windows 2003 SP2 EOL
Hi, I have windows 2003 sp2. I want to know exact end of life. I see http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?LN=en-us&p1=3198&x=12&y=14 But don't understand it properly. Can some one tell in which year EOL is ? This is winver for the server [image: http://fshare.in/boby/win_2003_sp2.jpg] Thanks... 25 Jun 2010 07:43
.msi File Editing
I aplogize for posting this message here. I did not know where else to post it. If there is a more appropriate newsgroup, please point me to it. I have a .msi file created for installing Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006 from an administrative image. This file was created when a prior server was in use. Th... 1 Jul 2010 18:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13