From: Luis Falch on
Hi..

We need to move from one old server to as new one. Similar Setup, only
hardware change (upgrade).
Old Server is working and have 10 Terminal Server CAL installed.
New Server is installed, and soon will be online, and Old Server will still
online only for test (we don't need TS CAL in OLD server).
Problem is that I don't have the contract where the licence code is.
Can I move this 10 CAL from old server to anew one? How can I ghet the
License Info from Old Server and setup it to a new one?

thanks in advance for any suggestion...

Regards

Luis Falch

From: Phillip Windell on
The license code is the license,...loose the code,...loose the license.

Find the code or you will have to re-purchase.

--
Phillip Windell

From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello Luis,

Here is the only way to go, without that information you can't:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953918

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730776(WS.10).aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber