From: Luis Falch on
Hi..

I have Old Server with many Printers setup on it (OS is Windows 2003 With TS
enable in App mode).
Can I move just a File, and for sure have all my printer installed in the
new server? New Serer is Windows 2003, same configuration but with more
Processor and RAM.

thanks in advance for any help..

regards..

Luis Falch

From: Phillip Windell on
Windows Print Migrator 3.1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9b9f2925-cbc9-44da-b2c9-ffdbc46b0b17&displaylang=en

--
Phillip Windell

From: Luis Falch on
Tjanks Phillip

This is a wonderfull tool. Thank you for the information

regards

Luis falch