First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Terminal Session server
I have set a terminal session server. I connect using a VIP and it connects me to server A then about 10 minutes later it logs out and then connects me to server B. Does anyone know what is causing this? ... 22 Jun 2010 17:10
Access to a shared folder in Server2003
Hi, good day! Helpme please.! I have two servers Server1. With Windows server 2008 (this is the only domain controler 2008) Server2. With windows server 2003 (this is NOT a domain controler and is just a client of the DC 2008) I have several Clients, with XP and Vista an all them belongs to the Domain ... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
Sterownik karty graficznej, błąd instalacji.
Nie moge zainstalować karty graficznej, system odmawia zainstalowania karty VGA , kreator odnajduje urządzenie ale po instalacji pojawia się komunikat "parametr jest nie właściwy", karta widnieje w systemie jako urządzenie nieznane, rysuje obraz z taka szybkością że cos okropnego. Sterownik instalował sie zawsz... 22 Jun 2010 14:57
Office 2010 KMS on Server 2008R2
We currently have a KMS running on Server 2008 to activate windows servers. I have setup a new server running server 2008R2. I entered a MAK to activate the server itself. I then ran the KeyManagementServiceHost.exe and entered the KMS host product key. I received the reply "Microsoft Office 2010 KMS host produ... 22 Jun 2010 13:50
GPO needed to stop and disable a service
Hi all, We are running a Windows 2003 domain and I would like to know if anyone can help we with a GPO to *Stop and Disable* the "Help and Support" service? TIA, Clayton ... 22 Jun 2010 17:10
Need to recover a local password - please help
A colleague removed a windows 2003 Server from the Domain with the intent of rejoining it to the Domain to try to correct an Event ID 5719 NETLOGON error. Once the server was removed from the Domain, he found that our standard local admin userID and password did not work. Is there ANY way to get into the serv... 28 Jun 2010 06:16
One Windows 2000 server Can not dcpromo from AD role.
We had a windows 2000 server which had added to our AD long years ago. But lately, when I tried to dcpromo it from our AD, it failed and restart automatically. How can I do? Does it has another way to remove the ad role from our AD? Thanks so much. ... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 02:39
WinServer2008 R2 , .net service, local system account
Hi, This is marginally on topic (I hope) Wrote the simplest service as per the walkthrough, on my WinServer R2 based Development platform. The service uses an event log to to record the fact that it has opened and closed. It installs OK but when I attempt to start it gives a security exception which appears... 21 Jun 2010 01:31