From: jktat on
We currently have a KMS running on Server 2008 to activate windows servers. I
have setup a new server running server 2008R2. I entered a MAK to activate
the server itself. I then ran the KeyManagementServiceHost.exe and entered
the KMS host product key. I received the reply "Microsoft Office 2010 KMS
host product key has been successufully installed and activated" and I have 6
installs of Office 2010 Pro plus, but when I run slmgr/dlv, I see product key
information related to the windows server 2008R2 instead of Office. There is
nothing in the log for KMS.