First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Network Server problem
Hello, The client has an HP 3525 printer connected to an HP workstation and an identical printer on the network. This is Windows Business 2003 server. Prior to installing the HP workstation 2 weeks ago, whenever the previous workstation was shutdown, the other workstations could not print to the network p... 20 Jun 2010 09:07
Getting more printed pages than requested
Print jobs are being logged in the spooler with the correct quantity but the number of printed pages that comes out of the HP4700 printer is more than requested. Verified that the spooler is receiving the correct quantity via information event logs. For example, sent a request for 20 pages of a particular doc... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
Windows 2008 recover a failed cluster node
Hi all, I've a two node cluster build with Windows Server 2008 (no R2). The quorum type is "node and disk majority". Now one of the two node goes suddenly in blue screen, few minutes after it has started and I fear that I've to format it. Anyone knows the correct procedure to evict the node, rebuild it and r... 1 Jun 2010 05:25
event id 10005 logged in applications logs
Hi, I have the similar issue, as recently I have installed the HPLJC2320MFP PCL6 driver on Windows 2003 SBS server. My issue is unable to get in to the Printing Preferences on the server with admin account. Tried different ways to get in to the Printing Preferences but nothing happens. Deleted the the .ms... 1 Jun 2010 02:12
Problems with sidebar after logon
Hi, We are using Windows domain with Windows Server 2008 Std R2 DC. We have currently several Vista desktops which are in domain. DNS is configured as MS Best Practices suggests and there are no other GPOs in use than Default Domain Policy. After successfull logon the sidebar does'nt fully load (sidebar app... 31 May 2010 16:24
System Dump on HYPER-V 2008 R2
Any suggestions on how to analyse a kernel dump on Windows Core install? One node in a cluster crashed over the weekend and I'd like to research the cause. From event log: Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if th... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
How to configure a Time Server ?
How to configure a Windows Server 2003 to be an NTP time server ? I know that all members of a domain get their time synced from their DCs etc. However, I have server X that is NOT part of my domain (the server is an a workgroup, behind the firewall). I can not point this server to my domain DCs for time syn... 3 Jun 2010 05:41
remote management
Hi From the server manager I can activate "configure server manager remote management" in Windows Server 2008 R2. Can I also activate a similar feature in Windows Server 2008 (not R2), and managing this server remotely from a different 2008 R2-Server (via server manager, connect to another computer . . .) ? ... 30 May 2010 12:11
windows Server 2008 R2 - RemoteApp Setup
We are in the process of upgrading several machines to new hardware and 2008R2 (Exchange, RD and DCs - all seperate machines). The "issue" I am running into, I set up the RD server yesterday and it appears to be working well, so I started to configure and investigate the RemoteApp option as we think we can use this... 29 May 2010 08:08
Computers joining customers domain - how to best configure
I'm doing some exploratory work and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a client/server product that is sold to a number of customers. The server runs Windows 2003 Std and is in it's own workgroup. There are 2 accounts configured on the server, one is a local admin and the other i... 1 Jun 2010 11:59