First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
NTBackup, Backup Flag
Windows Server 2003 R2 SE SP2 Scheduled full, normal NTBackups (sheduling of a batch file containing the backup script using Scheduled Tasks) have been failing. Problem determined to be due to time required to perform the task exceeding the maximum time set in the task configuration (Result Code 0xc000013a). ... 27 May 2010 14:52
Windows Security Essentials on Server?
Does anyone know if Windows Security Essentials will run on Windows Server? -Frank ... 31 May 2010 09:46
Quick Launch bar
We are using Redirected User Folders via Group Policy on our network. I have a Quick Launch bar visible with various icons on it. If I change these they are fine until I log off and back on to my system at which point the quick launch icons revert back to the original ones from the Redirected User Folder. Why are t... 27 May 2010 08:10
running DHCP and WDS on same server
Hi, Got no answer in the MCITP group itself so I'm asking here. Studying for the 70-649 I am looking at the situation where there is a DHCP server and WDS on the same server. Situation is either a non-MS DHCP server or using wdsutil to manualy install wds. Supposedly now the wds and dhcp are fighting over port ... 28 May 2010 03:56
partition wizard
if your OS partition out of partition ,you can use partition wizard to extend the space large : Disk is configured 2 partitions. One system partition and another partition (for data) next to system partition. Assume partition C is system drive, partition D is next to partition C. 1. Close applications running on D ... 26 May 2010 05:54
How to move CA enterprise server
[Forwarded to microsoft.public.windows.server.general via crosspost] Putyaning Handoko wrote: Dear All, I want to move the CA enterprise to another server, because the current CA server as domain controller and this server have a problem so we will plan to move the CA enterprise function to another do... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Win 2008 Standard
Is there a 32-bit Windows Server 2008? Or only 64-bit? ... 26 May 2010 02:41
Licensing and support question
Hi Guys, Like most people, having a hard time understanding what licensing gives you what. A lot of my customers are on Open License. Does this entitle them to receive support from Microsoft? If not, what ways to I go about obtaining support? Thanks. ... 26 May 2010 02:41
backup and recover network shares somehow? 2008 r2
Is there a way, to make a backup of a network share in 2008 r2, then delete the share, but run a command to recreate it, maybe outside of windows backup? I use DPM 2010, but it fails to recreate the share if you do the restore, it only recreates the folder, not the actual share. What would be the easiest way ... 25 May 2010 17:59
FrontPage Server Extensions on IIS 6 and 7 - when does support end
Hello Could you tell me when the official end of support for FPSE is on Windows Server 2003/2008? I wouild imagine this will co-inside with end of life of the server products? So for Windows Server 2003 this would be March 2018 right? And for FPSE on IIS 7 in Windows Server 2008 this would be 2023 right? ... 25 May 2010 13:33