First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Help and Support Services
Greetings, Here is the issue when clicking on a link in an event it opens Help and Support but it goes to a BING search page and then tells me "Were are sorry the requested page cannot be found". How can I reset the page to redirect to the correct Help and Support Page? ... 4 May 2010 15:43
Windows Server 2008 Installation Error
Hi , I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but I get following error when I put the key: Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has encountered an error and needs to be restarted. i restart the installation but the problem happens again. any fix for... 4 May 2010 23:33
Take ownership of folders in Win2008 via command line?
Hi, I need to take ownership of a huge folder on our Windows 2008 server. I have restored 1TB of data but the GUI tool keeps prompting for me to skip etc. Can I use a command line tool to five the system account full ownership of all files? Thanks ... 4 May 2010 09:00
An rumors of an SP3 for 2008 32 bit?
Hi All, Anyone hear any rumors of an SP3 for Windows 2008 x86 (32 bit) server in our futures? -T ... 4 May 2010 12:21
Updating SBS 2003 SP1
I would like to install the Windows Server SP2 update, but BPA tells me I have to remove 135 updates to do so. How do I know which ones I need to take off? ... 11 May 2010 19:03
DHCP Bad Address
I have a Windows server (2003 SP2) in our network that is NOT part of our domain, but is being given an IP address by DHCP. It has recently had BAD_ADDRESS put under the IP Name. Would it hurt if I deleted the IP address from the DHCP server and let it re-assign the IP address? Also, how would I find out th... 12 May 2010 11:23
How many CPUs can ws03 effectively handle?
Hi All, I have a Windows Server 2003 SO2 running in a virtual machine. I have 12 available cores. I gave WS03 8 of them. Just out of curiosity, is there a point were too many cores slow WS2003 down? Many thanks, -T ... 3 May 2010 22:03
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise visualization licensing
Hi folks, Apologies if this isn't the right group to be posting this in. I've just started working for a new company as the sole IT bod. It appears my predecessor left the IT systems in a bit of a mess and one of my tasks is to sort it out. Now we have a couple of old servers which I'd like to virtualize ... 3 May 2010 12:04
Windows 2008 updates list
Hello, I wanted to list the installed updates on my Windows 2008 server. When I look in System Maintenance, WIndows Update, Update history, I list 102 entries. When I look in Programs, Programs and Features, Installed Updates, I list 100 entries. And... when I compare both lists, updates are missing either ... 3 May 2010 09:50
NTP and ports
I'm trying to setup my DC to sync with external NTP. Do i have to open port 123 outgoing and incoming for that server so it can sync with an external NTP server, or is that just for the local machines to sync wtih my DC? ... 3 May 2010 06:35