First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Joing Domain
I am testing Windows Server 2008R2 (evaluation copy) to see how well it will work in our current system. We currently have a 2003 Server that someone else setup, this server is going to be removed, and the network is being setup from scratch. I have created a Domain(if anyone has steps for this just so I can ... 30 Apr 2010 02:56
Double mail sent
I've a problem, my server has mdaemon and sometimes when (only with a specified mail address) I sent 2 messages..... I think that using webmail I don't have this mail but only using Outlook Express Can you help me? Thanks ... 3 May 2010 13:10
RDP incoming not working on Server 2003
I have a server running Server 2003 Standard which has been running just fine for some time but this week a new problem has arisen. I cannot establish an RDP session with it, no remote system on its subnet can even make an initial RDP connection at all. On the server itself, I can RDP out to any PC on the sub... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
Macros Still Running
Hello: About a year ago, I successfully programmed Windows Task Scheduler in 2003 to run three macros. Each of the three macros takes less than five minutes to run. About a month ago, the macros stopped working. Each AM, when I check on their status, they still say "Running". The text report that the mac... 30 Apr 2010 02:56
GroupPolicy
Hi All, We have deployed Windows 2003 servers domain controller in our Main branch, and across all other branch at various location we have deployed windows 2000 server all the server are acting as domain controller for respective branches Now we have enabled password policy on domain controller in Domain ... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
Create Folders/Append Data permission not working as expected
Hello everyone I have a Windows Server 2003 file server with a shared folder to which a number of additional users have recently been granted access. I have now been advised by one of the data owners that they don't want any of the "new" users adding or removing folders in order to maintain the folder structu... 28 Apr 2010 10:37
Server 2008 R2 trial question
I've downloaded & installed Server 2008 R2 to use for study purposes but it has expired after 10 days (auto shuts down after an hour). I have reset the evaluation period using slmgr.vbs in system32 but it has only given me another 10 days. The MS web site states 180 day trial which I'm sure is 60 days trial ren... 28 Apr 2010 06:09
Unable to kill remote desktop session
Hi, I am unable to kill/reset/log off a remote desktop session. Yesterday we had to login to our production server (W2K8 R2) with the Administrator account and startup the Sql Server Management Studio. The connection was disconnected and we have not been able to login to that specific account since then. ... 28 Apr 2010 10:37
advise on smtp service (windows 2003 SP2)
hello, I'm trying to get smtp service on 2003 server to let me relay from port 25 to gmail (smtp port 465 via SSL or TLS). I've configured the settings to outgoing = smtp.gmail.com, smtp port is set to 465 and TLS is selected. It accepts emails but they get stuck in the queue folder. The don't leave. What els... 29 Apr 2010 06:46
I want to promote a BDC to PDC
I hate to resurrect this thread but it seems like to right place to ask this question: I just put together a new network - dns servers, domain controllers (2003 ad) and an isa firewall to accomodate a new verizon fios business line that will replace our existing T1 line. I have a lot of user and computers defined in... 28 Apr 2010 11:45