First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Merge Disk / Re-partition Disk drive without formatting?
I found almost all of the partition management software method of operation is sameness. Partition Assistant Server Edition can repartition on your disk without reboot computer. It also provides virtual pre-execution, preview any operations before apply to the disk. -- deview ---------------------------------------... 3 May 2010 05:31
SQL AGENT: NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService password
You don't need to Browse for it. Just type in "NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService" without the quotes and delete the Password and Confirm Password boxes. Then click OK. The correct password will automagically be restored. drummerj wrote: Re: Finding NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService on a Domain Controller 30-Jan-07 ... 2 May 2010 14:16
relocation of pagefile.sys of Window Server 2003
i've not checked the event log i think the reboot was succeeded by monitoring ping reply ... 9 May 2010 06:46
Upgrading Server
I would like to replace a Server running 2003 SBS with a new one using the same OS, Licensing aside, is it possible to image the drive over to the new one and/or doing a repair install? like that of XP? I don't have any experience setting up or configuring a DC, Exchange or anything else on Windows 2003 SBS so a... 1 May 2010 09:49
Whats the best way to access internal network externally
Hi there I have been asked to install a file server but the director of the company uses a laptop and works in the office and out the office. He has asked me to setup his laptop to be able to connect to network shares on the fileserver. This is our first server and we have window server 2008 R2 foundation So fa... 3 May 2010 14:16
roaming profile windows 7, windows 2003
Hi, We have a network of windows 2003 server and win xp clients using roaming profiles I have upgraded 2 clients to win7 and on both I get a error with the roaming profile. Somehow, Win 7 doesnt pick up the roaming profile. This is the error I get: "Windows cannot find the local profile and is loggin... 2 May 2010 16:29
Remote PC to join domain
My company have off site replication of our servers for the event of a disaster. We have a contract with a company that will provide office space for our staff in just such an event. They hold an image file of our PC's ready to roll out if needed. The PC's will then need to be joined to our domain using the remote ... 4 May 2010 03:33
List privilege for install, start and stop service on Windows
Thanks Dave, It looks I can give him priviliges for stopping and starting service. But there is still instllation problem.... Any advice? "Dave Patrick" wrote: This article may help. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782435(WS.10).aspx -- Regards, Dave Patric... 9 May 2010 20:55
memory dump by using ctrl+scrlk+scrlk
To troubleshoot a server (w2k8, sp2) I have set up to do memory dump using ctrl+scrlk+scrlk and dedicated dump file. I tested it and it triggered the dump. But I expected the server to reboot itself at the end but it didn't. It showed 100% complete and stayed at the blue screen. I had to manaully power it d... 6 May 2010 17:39
Still can not disable password complexity requirements
shanks198601;4812110 Wrote: HI thanks for the solution its really helps thanks.. To turn password complexity off in Windows 2008 Server follow these steps: run gpmc.msc (Group Policy Management) Expand your Domain Go to <Group Policy Objects> and select <Default Domain Policy> E... 30 Apr 2010 00:47